A lightweight and compressible down sleeping bag that provides a lot of warmth in a small format. It is designed for users who move around inside their sleeping bag but who want the bag itself to stay relatively still on the ground. Optimised insulation sees 60 percent of the down on top where it is needed the most. The sleeping bag also has a combination of baffle box design and sewn-through channels. The top covers the upper body and has 700-fill-power down in wall boxes that minimise heat loss, while the bottom and leg areas are filled with 600-fill-power down in sewn-through channels that keep weight down. A few centimetres of extra width facilitate movement in the bag. Comfort temperature (men) of +5°C (women +9°C) makes it perfect for warm summer nights, cabin-to-cabin treks or long trips. The head section is very warm, and the width can be adjusted at the side with a visible yellow cord. The full-length, two-way zip simplifies ventilation, and the sleeping bag can also be opened along the foot section to serve as a blanket. The down-filled flap along the opening blocks cold drafts, and a band along the flap prevents it from getting caught in the zip. Easy-to-handle zip pulls and leather drawcord adjustments. Large foot box provides plenty of space for your feet. Eyelets at the feet for convenient storage. Carry pack and storage bag included. Fits individuals up to 195 centimetres tall.
- 100% polyester (20D)
- 100% nylon (20D)
- Lining: 100% polyester (20D)
- Insulation: Supreme Microloft (100% polyester)
- Constructed for people who prefer to move inside the sleeping bag during the night (always back of sleeping bag to the ground)
- Lightweight and ultra compressible sleeping bag with premium down
- Hybrid construction with a combination of 600 cuin down (in stitch through channels) and 700 cuin down (in box channels around torso)
- Box channels with 700 cuin down on front of torso for optimized insulation for "move-in-bag" sleepers
- Down distributed with 60% in top and 40% in bottom
- 4/3 length zip enables complete opening of bag to use as a blanket
- Easy to grab cord stopper and zip puller in leather
- Lightweight stuff sack in G1000 and storage bag in mesh
- Mummy Shape
- Weight: 730g
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like....