Fjällräven's Men's Yupik Parka is a large, parka with synthetic lining that reaches down over the rear and thighs. The perfect winter garment for changing weather conditions, it protects against the wind and rain at the same time as the Supreme Microloft insulation keeps you warm in really low temperatures. Detachable hood with soft fleece lining and warm synthetic fur trimming that protects against snowstorms.
The parka has many practical pockets, including two large zipped breast pockets, a pocket for a media player on the sleeve and two bellow pockets with handwarming pockets at the hem. On the inside, there are two mesh pockets, two media player pockets with openings for ear phones, safety pockets and one Napoleon pocket. Ribbed knitting at the neck keeps cold drafts out. Drawcord at the hem and long, two-way zip with protective flap. Hook and loop adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Outer: 100% nylon
- Membrane: Hydratic (100% polyurethane)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester fleece
- Insulation: Supreme Microloft (100% polyester)
- Wind and waterproof
- Fluorocarbon-free treatment
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 2 press-buttoned chest pockets
- 2 top-loading bellow pockets
- 2 fleece-lined handwarming pockets
- Sleeve media pocket
- Detachable 2-way adjustable storm hood with removable arctic fur
- 2 internal stretch-mesh storage pockets
- 2 media pockets
- 2 internal safety pockets \ Internal chest pocket
- Hook and loop cuff adjustment
- Fleece lined hood and collar with windshield rib
- Drrawcord hem adjustment
- Weight: 1,819g
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.