The classic from 1986, now in G-1000 Eco and with a cut that gives a balanced, comfortable fit. Mens Telemark Jacket from Fjällräven is part of a long tradition of robust outdoor jackets. Its cut is generous, the hood can be rolled into the collar and the pockets have room for almost everything you will need for a day in the forest or mountains.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Improved fit and sustainable fabric.
- Fabric: 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Pliant hood that can be rolled up into the collar.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and zipped side openings.
- Two inside pockets – one zipped and one open.
- Zipped Napoleon pocket.
- Comfort fit.
- Drawcord adjustment at waist.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- Sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
- Double layer of fabric over the elbows.
- Weight: 810g
You may also like....