The classic from 1986, now in G-1000 Eco and with a cut that gives a balanced, comfortable fit. Mens Telemark Jacket from Fjällräven is part of a long tradition of robust outdoor jackets. Its cut is generous, the hood can be rolled into the collar and the pockets have room for almost everything you will need for a day in the forest or mountains.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Improved fit and sustainable fabric.
- Fabric: 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Pliant hood that can be rolled up into the collar.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and zipped side openings.
- Two inside pockets – one zipped and one open.
- Zipped Napoleon pocket.
- Comfort fit.
- Drawcord adjustment at waist.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- Sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
- Double layer of fabric over the elbows.
- Weight: 810g
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...