The Men's Singi Winter Jacket is a reliable companion for longer treks. It is lightly padded at the torso for excellent insulation and is longer at the back for better coverage. The shoulders and the lower back have been reinforced with G-1000 Heavy Duty fabric for better durability against abrasion.
The main body is made with G-1000 Original fabric which is highly versatile while providing effective protection against the elements. A drawcord at the waist cinches in any dead space to help keep you warmer while this also helps to reduce bulk encouraging more freedom of movement. A large hood is adjustable and has a foldable visor which helps to protect you from bitter winds while several large pockets provide plenty of storage and are accessible even when wearing a rucksack.
- Main body: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Reinforcement: G-1000 Heavy Duty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Tunnel hood
- Large chest pockets
- Low front pockets with top entry
- Zipped interior pocket
- Zipped arm pocket
- Cuff, waist & hem adjustment
- Comfort fit
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.