Simple and reliable the Men's Singi Anorak from Fjällräven offers wind and water resistant protection making it an ideal piece of kit for cold weather excursions.
It has a half length zipped opening at the neck and two long zips at the side of the jacket which make it easier to get on and off while also offering adjustable ventilation to help regulate a comfortable climate inside the jacket. A double layer of fabric at the yoke of the Anorak ensures excellent durability, particularly with rucksacks.
There is a large kangaroo pocket on the front of the jacket for stashing essentials and two zipped hand pockets are great for thawing cold hands. A large tunnel hood has three-way adjustment for the perfect fit and the synthetic fur trim is removable so you can switch up the look accordingly. A drawcord adjustment at the hem and hook and loop adjustments at the cuff help to block out any drafts when you're on the move.
- Fabric: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Wind and water resistant
- Tunnel hood with 3-way adjustments
- Detachable synthetic fur trim at hood
- Half length centre front zip
- Large zipped kangaroo pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Side seam zips for ventilation and easy on/off
- Double layer of fabric at yoke for enhanced durability
- Hook and loop adjustments at sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Weight: 960g
- Productcode: A1212846