Mens Räven Jacket from Fjällräven is a timeless classic for a life divided equally between nature and civilisation. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. Its pliant hood can be folded into the collar and the practical pockets have room for everything from your phone to your pocketknife. Now with an improved fit.
- Durable and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- Fabric: 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Convenient hood that can be stowed into the collar.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Two chest pockets.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Bellow pleats on the shoulders.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric on the elbows.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
- Weight: 690g
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...