The Fjällräven Men's Övik Lite Jacket is a a lightweight, hip-length insulated jacket suitable for the spring, autumn and milder winter days. Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Lite fabric, which can be waxed for enhanced protection against the elements. Lined in pliant Pertex Quantum-nylon and insulated with 500 fill power down in stitched-through channels.
The two-way zip can be opened from the bottom for ventilation and a flap on the inside protects against cold winds. A buttoned chest pocket and two zipped hand pockets, whose linings function as open inside pockets. Elasticated cuffs with press buttons. A timeless and durable everyday jacket which will only look better the more it is used.
- Outer: G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Goose down (80/20, 500 fill power, 130g)
- Wind and water resistant
- G-1000 Wax treatment
- 2 hand pockets with integrated inner pocket
- Press-buttoned chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- 2-way front zip
- Weight: 719g
You may also like....