The Keb Trousers are technically advanced trekking trousers with optimised fit and carefully planned details. Intended for alpine trekking that requires climbing - where mobility is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones, etc. For this purpose the rear and knees are pre-shaped and have extra strong seams. The trousers also have durable G-1000Â® Eco at the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, where there is also a second layer of fabric for reinforcement against wear from hiking boots. A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf releases excess heat whilst high hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down.
- Advanced high performance trekking trouser in stretch and G-1000Â® Eco with zippers for ventilation.
- G-1000Â® Eco reinforcement at high wear areas.
- 2 hand pockets, 2 leg pockets and 1 mesh pocket on the inside.
- Weight: 625g.
- G-1000Â® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Stretch: 63% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 11% Elastane.
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.