The Keb Trousers are technically advanced trekking trousers with optimised fit and carefully planned details. Intended for alpine trekking that requires climbing - where mobility is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones, etc. For this purpose the rear and knees are pre-shaped and have extra strong seams. The trousers also have durable G-1000Â® Eco at the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, where there is also a second layer of fabric for reinforcement against wear from hiking boots. A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf releases excess heat whilst high hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down.
- Advanced high performance trekking trouser in stretch and G-1000Â® Eco with zippers for ventilation.
- G-1000Â® Eco reinforcement at high wear areas.
- 2 hand pockets, 2 leg pockets and 1 mesh pocket on the inside.
- Weight: 625g.
- G-1000Â® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Stretch: 63% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 11% Elastane.