Fjällräven’s most classic jacket – here in an autumn/winter version with ethically produced down that warms when the temperature drops. The design is based on the original Greenland Jacket from 1968, but with details in leather plus a new lining fabric that enhances the sustainability profile of an already sustainably produced jacket.
With outer fabric in durable G-1000 Eco, it is ready for many years spent out in nature.
- Outer: G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Fill Power: 600 CUIN
- Fill weight: 100g
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Organic Cotton
- Recycled polyester
- Weight: 1.04kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.