The Mens Greenland Eco-Shell Jacket is inspired by the 1970s classic Greenland Jacket, Fjallraven have now designed a sustainable shell jacket for comfortable everyday use, all year round. Made from robust Eco-Shell HD with good breathability, outer fabric in recycled polyester and PFC-free impregnation. Well tailored, slightly longer cut that fits just as well over a woollen sweater in the forest as your regular office clothes. With plenty of pockets to stash your essentials before you head out and adjustable cuffs and hood for added protection against the elements.
- Waterproof and well-ventilated in robust Eco-Shell HD.
- Outer layer in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Easy to re-impregnate with Fjällräven’s PFC-free spray.
- Buttons and drawcords designed for easy repair.
- Well-tailored, thigh-length cut.
- Characteristic pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Extra pocket openings with zippers at the sides.
- Mesh pocket for a phone in the right hand pocket.
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- One Napoleon pocket.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
- Weight: 770g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.