Inspired by the 1970s classic Greenland Jacket, we have designed a sustainable shell jacket for comfortable everyday use, all year round. Made from robust Eco-Shell HD with good breathability, outer fabric in recycled polyester and PFC-free impregnation. Well tailored, slightly longer cut that fits just as well over a woollen sweater in the forest as your regular office clothes.
- Waterproof and well-ventilated in robust Eco-Shell HD.
- Outer layer in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Easy to re-impregnate with Fjällräven’s PFC-free spray.
- Buttons and drawcords designed for easy repair.
- Well-tailored, thigh-length cut.
- Characteristic pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Extra pocket openings with zippers at the sides.
- Mesh pocket for a phone in the right hand pocket.
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- One Napoleon pocket.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
- Weight: 770g
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...