The Men's Brenner Pro Jacket is a robust jacket for both sedantary and active hunting, made from G-1000 Silent with wind and waterproof Hydratic lining. A comfortable and durable garment that does not rustle when you move about and whose generous cut has room for warm layers underneath.
Well-thought-through details make it easy to focus on the task at hand; such as the easily accessed pocket with ammunition holder on the left sleeve and a clip-on attachment for a communication radio on the left shoulder. There is also a large Napoleon pocket on the left side and fleece-lined hand pockets at chest height. The large bellow pockets with flaps lower down have extra openings from the sides, and the right-hand one has an ammunition holder. There are two inside mesh pockets for storing items such as a hat or gloves. The sleeve cuffs are adjusted with hook and loop and the width of the waist and lower hem are adjusted with elastic drawcords.
- Shell: G-1000 Silent Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Liner: Hydratic (100% polyurethane)
- Zipped sleeve ammunition pocket
- Chest pockets
- Bellow front pockets
- Mesh inner storage pockets
- Large napoleon pocket
- Radio clip on left shoulder
- Elastic drawcord adjustment at waist and hem
- Generous fit
- Leather details
- Weight: 1,020g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.