Fjällräven's Men's Barents Parka is a long, hardwearing winter parka for changeable winters when temperatures fluctuate between above freezing with sleet to below freezing with snow. Durable Supreme Microloft insulation provides warmth and the outer fabric is G-1000 original with reinforcements in G-1000 HeavyDuty and a waterproof, breathable Hydratic membrane that keeps rain out.
The generous hood has detachable synthetic fur edging for extra protection against falling snow. Many pockets provide practical storage, such as the vertical chest pockets for maps, telephones or bus passes, and the bellow pockets lower down that have room for both gloves and frozen hands. There is also a hidden napoleon pocket and two inside pockets.
- Outer: G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Outer: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Drop liner: Hydratic (100% polyeurethane)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Supreme Microloft (100% polyester, 140g/m²)
- Wind and waterproof
- G-1000 Wax treatment
- 2-way front zip with press buttoned flap
- 2 bellow pockets with button closure
- 2 chest pockets with zip
- Zipped Napoleon pocket behind front placket
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Fixed hood with 2-way adjustment
- Detachable arctic faux fur
- Zipped internal pocket
- Internal storage pocket
- Weight: 1,935g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.