Technically-advanced trekking trousers with optimised fit and carefully-thought-through details and removable gaiters.
In warm weather the lower section of the leg can be taken off to turn the trousers into shorts, just like a regular pair of zip-off trousers. The removed section has a drawcord adjustment at the calf that together with the boot hook in the leg ending transforms it into a gaiter that protects legs in brush-filled terrain.
The fabric is stretch with G-1000 Eco at the rear, the front of the legs and over the knees for extra durability. Leg endings are also reinforced with extra hardwearing G-1000 HeavyDuty so they resist wear and tear from trekking boots.
The rear and knees are preshaped and have extra strong seams. The seams on the inside of the legs have been moved forward to reduce the risk of chafing. A zipped ventilation opening from knee to hip releases excess heat and even the fly has been lengthened for extra ventilation if needed. Two leg pockets with flaps, one of which has an inner mesh pocket for smaller items such as a telephone. The hand pockets are positioned high so contents do not spill out when you sit down. Strap adjustments at the hems and, in addition to the hidden boot hook, the hems are equipped with eyelets to which laces or metal hooks can be attached – yet another way to fasten the trouser leg and prevent brush or snow from finding its way into boots.
- Main: G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Reinforcement: G-1000 Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Panels: Stretch (63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane)
- 2 hand pockets
- 2 leg pockets
- Boot hook and wire eyelets
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Fixed hem
- Regular fit
- Weight: 640g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.