The Men's Greenland Jacket from Fjällräven is an outdoor classic. The original was made of tent material that was too heavy for lightweight tents, the result was an extremely durable jacket that was much appreciated and has been passed down through generations. Made with G-1000 fabric it has a rare level of durability and adaptability, with extra reinforcement over the shoulders and yoke. A two-way zip with buttons in the front and at the sleeve cuffs keep any wild weather at bay to ensure you stay dry and comfortable along with a snugly fitting hood to further protect your face. The versatility of this jacket comes with the wax finish, you can add more of Fjällräven's Greenland Wax (sold separately) for enhanced performance as the weather worsens or you can take if off if the weather becomes finer, allowing you to get everything you need from one great jacket.
- Fabric: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- 2 chest pockets with flap and snap button closure
- 2 bellow hand pockets with flap and snap button closure and hand warmer pockets to the side
- Snap button adjustable cuffs
- Full length 2 way zip with snap button storm flap
- Can be re-waxed with Fjallraven Greenland Wax (sold separately)
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.