The Kaipak 38 is a simple, versatile and hardwearing backpack made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco material. Boasting such features as attachment points for trekking poles or ice axes, it is equally ideal in both warmer and cooler conditions, perfect for all season adventures.
- Top loaded mountain trekking backpack
- Perfect for day drips and shorter over-night treks
- Made from robust HeavyDuty Eco
- Supportive carrying system with hip belt
- Adjustable top lid
- One zippered pocket on the front
- Compression straps on the side
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.