Lightweight 18-litre daypack for light trekking, travelling or everyday commuting. Made from G-1000 Lite and G-1000 HeavyDuty for the best combination of durability and packability.
A drawcord in the opening gives quick access to the main compartment and is complemented with a steel hook for secure closure.
There is a zipped front pocket and two side pockets, as well as a security pocket with a key clip on the inside. The shoulder straps are lightly padded and have mesh lining against the shoulders for comfort. The chest strap and waist strap are detachable and the foam frame sheet can also be removed. This means the backpack can be compressed and packed into its own front pocket – practical when travelling for example and you want to take an extra pack with you for swimming gear or shopping, that can be packed away when not needed.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Drawcord closure
- Zipped front pocket
- 2 side pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket with key clip
- Lightly paddesd shoulder straps
- Removable chest and wasit straps
- Removable foam frame sheet
- Packs into front pocket
- Dimensions: 42 x 23 x 23cm
- Capacity: 18L
- Weight: 415g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.