Comfortable base-layer long johns in merino blend. Four different fabrics with different knitting techniques for the optimal combination of warmth, ventilation and freedom of movement. Perfect for all kinds of outdoor pursuits with varying levels of activity, and extra practical on long trips as wool resists bad odours.
- Soft, comfortable merino blend.
- Body-mapping design.
- High-loft wool terry over the knees, crotch and rear.
- Terry knitting gives maximum warmth.
- Wool mesh at the sides and over the front of the thighs.
- Mesh ventilates well and gives excellent freedom of movement.
- Rib-knitted lower legs.
- Waistband with elastic and comfortable loop structure inside.
- Flatlock seams reduce the risk of chafing.
- Merino wool wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Synthetic fibres for durability and easy care.
- Mulesing-free, traceable merino wool.
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.