Well-insulated parka that can handle hard treatment in the mountains. Padded with high-performance G-Loft Supreme and with a comfortable hood plus several pockets for extra gloves, goggles, energy bars etc. Generous cut that makes it easy to pull over other layers.
- Light, strong and windproof with PFC-free impregnation.
- 100% recycled polyester.
- Padded with G-Loft Supreme.
- Warms even in damp conditions.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Two-way zipper at the front.
- Protective flap inside with press buttons.
- Two zippered chest pockets.
- Spacious top-loaded pockets with concealed zippers.
- Large inside storage pockets in mesh.
- Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Easy-grip zipper pullers.
- Can be compressed and packed into its hood.
- RECCO reflector.
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.