A compact and stable tent for trekkers who prefer to travel with light backpacks. The tent's height is somewhat lower and the vestibule smaller, all to keep weight down. The Abisko Lite 3 Tent is perfect as a compact and lightweight trekking tent in the warmer months of the year, but also suitable for winter use in all but the most exposed conditions.
The flysheet is made from Fjällräven's high-performance TripleRip nylon and has an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights – 20 denier in the top part and 40 denier at the bottom where abrasion against the ground is most intensive – giving excellent strength while keeping weight down. The flysheet and inner tent are connected so the inner tent is kept dry while pitching. Simple handling with two colour-coded poles, generous pole sleeves with low friction and easily adjusted fox feet. It is also possible to use double tent poles (an accessory) if using the tent in exposed conditions. Six guylines in Dyneema with one-hand adjustments and reflective thread woven in.
Excellent ventilation with large, highly positioned vents. In warm conditions the flysheet can be rolled up at both ends to increase the view and give fantastic airflow. If the weather is warm but unpredictable the door can be fastened at half-open position – the zip has an auto-lock feature so it won't creep open in the wind. All openings are covered by a fine mesh that stops even the smallest, barely visible insects from getting in. Clothesline plus mesh pockets in the inner tent make it easy to dry gear and keep organised.
- Capacity: 3 Persons
- Structure: Tunnel
- Flysheet fabric: TripleRip Sil/Sil Nylon (20D, 40D)
- Flysheet hydrostatic head: 3,000mm
- Inner tent fabric: Nylon ripstop DWR (15D)
- Floor fabric: Nylon ripstop PU (40D)
- Floor hydrostatic head: 6,000mm
- Mesh fabric: 100% polyester (20D)
- Pole material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- High and low-level vents
- Mesh gear pockets
- Clothes line
- DAC V-Pegs Small
- Packed Dimensions: L42 x D17cm
- Total: 2.22kg
- Minimum: 1.89kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.