Unlike any running shoe on the market today, the Bikila is a breakthrough product that encourages a more natural, healthier, and more efficient forefoot strike. While many have been running in their Vibram FiveFingers for years, the Bikila is Vibram's first model designed specifically for near barefoot running.
Built on an entirely new platform, the Bikila features a Dri-Lex? covered 3mm polyurethane insole (thickest under the ball) and a 4mm anatomical pod outsole design that offers more plating protection, and distributes forefoot impact without compromising important ground feedback essential to a proper forefoot strike running form. A more athletic padded collar and topline, a single hook and loop closure, 3M reflective surfaces, and tear resistant TPU toe protection finish off this breakthrough design.
- UPPER - Stretch Polyamide TPU toe caps for protection
- SOLE - Anatomical Pods TC-1 Rubber
- FOOTBED- 3mm Polyurethane with Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Machine washable. Air dry.
- 4.8 oz. each, 9.6 oz. a pair
- Weight: 368g
- Upper: Stretch Polyamide TPU toe caps for protection
- Sole: 4mm Anatomical Pods TC-1 Rubber
- Footbed: 3mm Polyurethane with Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Reflective surfaces for visibility
- Machine washable
- Productcode: B2312095