Aching legs from a long day on the mountains? Well use the Firefly™ to help you recover.
Aching legs from a long day on the mountains? Well use the Firefly™ to help you recover. The Firefly™ device works by activating your body's own neuromuscular system to increase blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg and reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) faster as you recover at rest.
The device uses pioneering OnPulseâ„¢ neuromuscular electrostimulation (NMES) technology to trigger the body's built-in mechanisms by delivering painless electrical impulses to the common peroneal nerve, activating the muscle pumps of the lower leg that return blood towards the heart.
"Recovery is a key part of the athlete's training process to enhance physical preparation and performance. Training causes stress on the body that results in fatigue. During the recovery process the body adapts to these stresses caused by training and comes back stronger, fitter and enhanced ready for performance. Recovery is the crucial part of an athlete's training, but is often overlooked." - Nick Grantham
Learn more about the recovery process here
- Powered by a small battery
- Software controlled by a single button
- 7 stimulation levels
- Worn comfortably behind the knee
- Quick and easy to apply - takes just 60 seconds
- Portable, with no leads or wires - fits into any lifestyle
- Small, light and comfortable to wear - one-size-fits-all
- Can also be used for the prevention of venous thrombosis and the prevention and treatment of oedema through increased blood flow.
- Two Firefly™ devices
- Instructions leaflet
- One abrasive skin preparation pad
- Two alcohol skin wipes
- Two adhesive accessories
Each Firefly™ pack contains:
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.