The CP attachment is the world's first ABSÂ® photo backpack, designed to be ABSÂ® Vario-Line base unit compatible. Fully equipped and sports-inspired, the CP is designed to meet the needs of both pro and amateur photographers in the backcountry. With an easy to use front zipper and great features to carry touring equip, this award winning and durable attachment is ready to explore the great outdoors.
- Volume: 26l
- Weight: 1700g
- 30 x 52 x 17 cm
- Material: Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU coated, N420/D PU coated, Ballistic Nylon 1680/D PU coated, 3D Air Mesh, Neoprene, Atilon PE Foam
- ISPO Award Winner 2014/2015
- Quick-access avalanche compartment with emergency plan
- Attachment system for: snowboard, skis (diagonal/vertical), snowshoes, 2 ice picks (stowable), poles, tripod (front/side)
- Compartment management: camera compartment 60, equipment compartment 40
- Partitioning (individual, padded)
- Backpack opens up wide on the back side
- Quick access to camera (side)
- Notebook pocket 17â€� (padded)
- Base with rubber feet (reinforced)
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 2 l
You may also like....