The Bloxworth is a model of well-executed simplicity. By picking out the bezel, crowns and central bracelet links with a high polish finish the '007 â€˜popsâ€™.
The simplicity of the white dials with black-tipped minutes-hand, reflector ring markings, date, and gloss black bezel insert give it a clear, fresh look, and the chrome surrounds on the hands and markers work beautifully with the polished case and strap highlights.
The green SuperLuminova hands, indices, and 0-20 bezel markers make this one of Elliot Brown's most luminous watches in poor light conditions.
Comes on a brushed and polished solid-link bracelet with a concealed wetsuit extension link in the clasp, and a luminous green infill in the engraved EB shield.If you fancy a more relaxed look, itâ€™s rather handsome on the STR-L02 smooth black oiled leather strap with contrast white stitching.
- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 oâ€™clock
- 5-year battery-life
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Solid steel bracelet with screw-in link pins and micro-adjustable extension clasp
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crown and push-buttons
- 12H-6H - 53mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13mm
- Strap width - 22mm
You may also like....