Even when its downright cold outside, the Hill Town Jacket is straight up sizzling, thanks to its cropped, bomber style and sassy faux fur hood. E-loft Ball insulation is lofty and warm, while the 10k/10k waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry on the inside. The use-it-when-you-need-it powder skirt allows you to snap up when you’re shredding and snap out of the way when you’re not, while the peach-fuzz effect of the fabric transitions to life off the mountain with ease.
- Short jacket (-4cm)
- Adjustable attached hood,
- Removable faux fur trim on hood
- Fixed powder skirt with a no-slip elastic band
- Zipped inside pocket with a phone pocket and earphone cable opening
- Elasticated hem
- DEFENDER®H+ TWILL PEACH // 10K/10K // 100% PES
- E-LOFT BALL // 0 // 0
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.