The Edge Pants are toasty and warm for resort skiers, with a tailored, figure flattering cut, and a wide array of colors and prints.
Ski pants haven’t always been known for being figure flattering, but the Edge Pants challenge that concept, with their tailored, slimming fit, designed for on-piste lady skiers. The higher rise in the back is soft on the skin, while providing extra protection against cold and snow, while the Velcro waist tabs allow you to adjust the fit to your comfort level. Defender® membrane assures waterproofing and breathability, maintaining a comfortable body temperature even on winter’s coldest days.
- Ergonomically shaped knees
- Higher back in cormax
- Adjustable waist by velcros tabs, connection loops with powder skirt
- Zipped hand pockets under flaps
- Inside gaiters with nonslip bands
- Shorter length avaiblable (-4cm)
- Fabrics : defender®h+ motley dull // waterproofness 10 000 mm - breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyester
- Fabrics : defender®h+ heather // waterproofness 10 000 mm - breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyester
- Fabrics : defender®h+ discovery print // waterproofness 10 000 mm - breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyester
- Insulation : e-loft : 40g 100% polyester
- Reinforcement : defender®h+ pillar // waterproofness 5 000 mm - breathability 5 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyester
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.
You may also like....