Designed for the woman who wants versatility in her ski jacket, the Cole Valley is fully ski featured, with an updated, contemporary take on military inspired style.
For those who prefer a one-style-fits-all approach to outerwear, the Cole Valley is the ultimate in mountain to town versatility, with a full set of ski features and an urban friendly design. Its Defender® Weave fabric has a unique texture, while providing stretch, waterproofness, and breathability, while the multitude of pockets keep all your extras secure. Sophisticated in design and feature-rich, the Cole Valley truly rethinks what a ski jacket should look like.
- Adjustable and removable hood by "plug in system", one adjustment at back
- Zipped front opening under flap
- Pit zippers covered by a flap
- Zipped hand pockets under flaps
- 3 chest pockets: 2 under flap and 1 with waterproof vislon zipper
- Sleeve pocket under flap
- Zipper inner pocket with earphone cable opening. goggle pocket with an integrated lens cleaner
- Removable snow skirt with nonslip band
- Knitted stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable cuffs and hem of garment
- Fabrics : defender®h+ twill peach // waterproofness 10 000 mm - breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyester
- Insulation : e-loft 100g / 80g // 100% pes 100% polyester
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.
You may also like...