If you want high-performance, sleek style, and precise fit, you need to look no further than the \w. The Defender four-way stretch fabric allows the jacket to follow your body's movements while maintaining the highest level of waterproofness and breathability, while the PrimaLoft Gold insulation offers superior warmth. Subtle style details like detailed embossments on the shoulders and elbows give it a unique look, while the slimming cut flatters the figure. With a remarkable mix of top-of-the-line ski features, and its classic, sporty style, the Eider Women's Naeba Jacket secures its place as a lovely piece for today's high-end resort skier.
- Main: Defender 4Way Stretch (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Panels: Defender Harmony (75% nylon, 25% elastane)
- Panels: Defender Heather Stretch (61% nylon, 24% polyester, 15% elastane)
- Lining: Downproof Light Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Luxe (100% polyester)
- 4-way stretch
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable, removable hood with Plug-In System
- YKK AquaGuard zip front zip
- zipped inner pocket
- goggles pocket with glass cleaner
- phone pocket
- 5 zipped outer pockets, including 2 with AquaGuard zips
- Removable, stretch snow skirt with non-slip band
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Regular fit
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.