The Eider Women's Las Lenas Jacket is a great choice if you are prone to feeling the cold, but aren't sold on the idea of bulky insulation. The jacket incorporates a combination of premium duck down and synthetic insulation that gives you all the warmth, without the bulk. By incorporating down into key panels, the jacket maintains a gorgeous fit that flatters your figure without compromising on performance, continuing to offer outstanding waterproof breathable protection and a great range of useful features.
|Thermal Control System||Lab researches and field studies showed up the thermal needs of each body parts, EIDER meets them with smart mix of lining and padding in order to optimize the thermal regulation whatever the intensity of the activity. This is the body mapping.|
- Removable hood with Plug In System
- Full front opening with waterproof zip
- Powder skirt with nonslip band
- Hand zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Skipass zipped pocket under flap
- Inside zipped and goggle pocket
- Lycra cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable cuffs by Velcros tabs
- Waterproofness:10,000 mm.
- Breathability :10000 gr/m_/24h.
- Regular fit
- Productcode: H3114560