The contemporary Eider Women's Lake Placid 3.0 Jacket comes equipped with a full set of ski features, like stretch snow skirt, stretch cuffs with thumb holes, and an integrated lens wipe, making it user-friendly for on-piste skiers. But what you'll collect compliments on is its design, thanks to the variety of unique colors, prints, and decorative stitching. Defender fabric offers reliable waterproofing and breathability, while the body mapped E-Loft insulation provides warmth without bulk.
- Main: Defender Discovery (100% polyester)
- Panels: Defender Discovery Print (100% polyester)
- Insulation: E-Loft (100% polyester, 120g/80g)
- Fully seam taped
- Airflow System
- Adjustable, removable hood with Plug-In System
- 4 outer pockets (1 with exposed water-resistant zip)
- Fixed stretch snow skirt with non-slip band and pant connectors
- Zipped inner pocket with cable opening
- Goggles pocket with integrated lens cleaner
- Knitted stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Regular fit
- Weight: 965g
You may also like....