- Removable & adjustable hood with "Plug in system" consistent with a ski helmet.
- Front opening with waterproof zip Vislon
- Chest pockets and zip package with waterproof mat
- Hands-zip pockets with flap
- Interior zip pocket with telephone pocket and pass for headphones. Goggle pocket with integrated goggle wipe
- Snow skirt stretch and attached with anti-slip and elastic pant legs
- Breakdowns under arms with zips under piping
- Stretch muffs cuffs with thumb-passing
- Bottom tightening garment with elastic drawstring
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.
You may also like...