From ski touring to high-alpine trekking, if your body is on the move, you want weather protection that will keep snow and rain out, yet still release body heat. The waterproof and breathable Eider Men's Target Gore-Tex 2.0 Pants will do just that, keeping you moving comfortably, thanks to four-way stretch Gore-Tex Active fabric. Lightweight and minimalist design makes them super packable, while Cordura ankle reinforcements assure durability. Removable braces and zipped vents provide versatility through the changing seasons, activities, and conditions.
- Main: Gore-Tex Active Aspre (66% nylon, 34% polyester)
- Panels: Gore-Tex Active Knit Plain (100% polyester)
- Reinforcements: Cordura
- Fully seam taped
- 4-way stretch
- All sealed seams
- Adjustable and removable braces
- Semi-elastic waist with stretch on both sides
- YKK AquaGuard side ventilation zips
- Press button ankle adjustment
- Alpine fit
- Weight: 400g
You may also like....