Sophisticated and modern, the Eider Men's Soho Jacket is a true head-turner, both on and off the mountain. The durable ripstop fabric allows you to navigate through tree skiing and gear lugging without concern for wear and tear, and the Defender membrane wanes off nasty weather, season after season. Body mapped insulation assures warmth without bulk, while the removable set of ski features and functional pockets allow you to bounce between mountain and town with ease.
- Main: Defender Rough Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Panels: Defender Oxford (100% nylon)
- Insulation: E-Loft (100% polyester, 120g/80g)
- Fully seam taped
- Thermal Control System
- Adjustable, removable hood with Plug-In System
- Underarm ventilation zips
- zipped inner pocket
- goggles pocket with glass cleaner \ phone pocket
- 5 zipped outer pockets under flaps
- Removable snow skirt with non-slip band
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 1,570g
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.