The alpine-style Eider Men's Sestriere 3.0 Jacket is as authentic as the resort it's named after, blending all the ski features that on-piste skiers need with a modern, discerning style. two-way stretch and a high degree of waterproofness and breathability assure you'll ski comfortably, while body mapped insulation at varying weights throughout the jacket help keep you warm without weighing you down. Subtle embossments and asymmetrical laser cut details give it that sporty look.
- Main: Defender 2Way Stretch MEN 20K (100% polyester)
- Panels: Defender Heather Stretch (61% nylon, 24% polyester, 15% elastane)
- Insulation: E-Loft (100% polyester, 150g/120g/80g)
- 4-way stretch
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable, removable hood with Plug-In System
- 5 zipped outer pockets (3 with AquaGuard zips)
- zipped inner pocket
- goggles pocket with glass cleaner
- phone pocket
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Fixed stretch snow skirt with non-slip band
- Alpine fit
You may also like....