The Men's Ridge Jacket from Eider offers classic sporty protection and style, thanks to stretch fabrics, bold colors, and full set of ski features.
Skiing is fun as it is, but when you have a jacket that has fit and warmth perfectly dialed, it’s even better. The Ridge Jacket 3.0 M offers just that, with lighter insulation for a jacket that’s warm, but not TOO warm.
Two-way stretch fabric allows you to move freely down the mountain or through trees, while the 15k/15k waterproof/breathable membrane assures you stay dry. PFC-free DWR is environmentally friendly, and the full set of ski features provides maximum efficiency.
- Main Fabrics : Defender 2 Way Stretch / Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% Polyester
- Insulation : E-Loft : Body 120gr / Sleeves 80gr
- Waterproof and breathable fabric
- All seams sealed
- Pit zippers covered by a flap
- Zipped hand pockets Chest and sleeve pockets with Vislon zippers
- 3D fully ergonomic, two-way adjustable and detachable hood
- Goggle pocket with integrated lens cleaner
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
- Weight: 1030g
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.