For warm weather training and trail running, the Men's Move Trail Shorts combine lightweight and highly breathable materials with functional pockets that won’t get in your way. The soft, built in stretch liner wicks away moisture and prevents chafing, while mesh inside gusset and outside thigh venting promote air circulation.
- Drycore Woven Fast (87% polyester, 13% elastane)
- Drycore Jersey Slub (86% polyester, 14% elastane)
- Built-in stretch knit briefs with pocket
- Inseam gusset with a stretch mesh knit
- Zipped back pocket\\ stretch side pocket
- Front and rear reflective details
- Inseam length: 23cm
- Weight: 220g
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.