Like its namesake, the Eider Men's La Grave 3.0 Jacket is burly and tough. While its abrasion resistant finish is lightweight, it is still able to warn off damage from trees, skis, and tumbles. The Defender two-layer fabric provides adequate weather protection for winter's varying conditions, and its list of ski features is impressive, offering a great deal of function for all-mountain skiers. Body mapped insulation keeps you warm without adding bulk, while the removable hood and underarm vents allow you to adapt to weather changes. Its relaxed fit coupled with simple style make the jacket a new classic.
- Fabric: Defender Motley Dull (100% polyester)
- Insulation: E-Loft (100% polyester, 130g/100g/80g)
- Fully seam taped
- Airflow System
- Adjustable, removable, helmet-compatible hood with Plug In System
- 5 outer pockets
- Zipped inner pocket with cable opening
- Goggles pocket with integrated lens cleaner
- Fixed stretch snow skirt with non-slip band and pant connectors
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 1,272g
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.