The Eider Men's Kanda 2.0 Jacket delivers masculine and rugged style, whether navigating your way through Steamboat's legendary aspen groves or hitting Elk Ave after a day skiing Crested Butte's steeps. Thanks to its hybrid insulation, duck down on the back and body-mapped E-Loft throughout the rest, the jacket provides exceptional warmth, while the Defender fabric ensures waterproofness and breathability. Eight pockets provide ample storage, and removable features like the powder skirt and hood offer true versatility. The canvas outer is ultra-durable, while the slightly relaxed cut ensures comfort, making the jacket your new favorite do-it-all.
- Main: Defender Oxford (100% nylon)
- Main: Defender Velvet Corduroy (98% polyester, 2% elastane)
- Insulation: E-Loft Down Sorona (50% polyester Sorona, 50% white duck down 90/10)
- + E-Loft (100% polyester, 80g)
- Fully seam taped
- Dual Thermal System
- Adjustable, removable hood with Plug-In System
- Underarm ventilation zips
- zipped inner pocket
- goggles pocket with glass cleaner \ phone pocket
- 5 zipped outer pockets, including one with water-resistant zip
- Removable snow skirt with non-slip band
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 1,543g
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.