For on-piste skiers who demand top-quality construction and sporty style, the Eider Men's Deer Valley Jacket will both perform and turn heads on the slopes. The Defender four-way stretch fabric allows the jacket to mirror the body's movements, while maintaining the highest level of waterproofness and breathability, and the PrimaLoft Eco insulation, body mapped at three different weights throughout the body, offers an excellent warmth to weight ratio. The jacket's mix of top-of-the-line features, along with its classic sporty style, laser cut details, and athletic cut, make it a must-have for today's resort skier.
- Main: Defender 4Way Stretch (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Panels: Defender Harmony (75% nylon, 25% elastane)
- Panels: Defender Heather Stretch (61% nylon, 24% polyester, 15% elastane)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, 133g/100g/60g)
- 4-way stretch
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable, removable hood with Plug-In System
- 4 outer pockets
- zipped inner pocket
- goggles pocket with glass cleaner
- phone pocket
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Removable, stretch snow skirt with non-slip band
- Alpine fit
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.