The Men's Big White Jacket combines breathable insulation and fabric technologies with sporty style, maximizing comfort for all-mountain skiers. If features an adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with Eider's Plug-In System, a stretch snow skirt with non-slip band and pant connectors, and underarm ventilation zips.
- Fabric: Defender 2Way Stretch 15K (100% polyester)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Active (100% polyester, 80g/60g)
- Fully seam taped
- 2-way stretch
- Airflow System Premium
- Adjustable, removable, helmet-compatible hood with Plug In System
- 5 outer pockets
- Zipped inner pocket with cable opening
- Goggles pocket with integrated lens cleaner
- Fixed stretch snow skirt with non-slip band and pant connectors
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 1,260g
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.