The Eider Virgo jacket is a high performance piece of skiwear that provides outstanding levels of waterproofing, warmth and breathability by using a combination of Eider Defender Stretch fabric and Primaloft insulation.
- Defender Stretch Expert:
- Exceptionally waterproof and breathable fabric with superb moisture transfer properties, mechanical stretch and outstanding tear and abrasion resistance. Waterproof rating: 30000mm. Breathability rating: 20000g/m2/24H.
- Defender Rc Pro Stretch:
- Highly waterproof and breathable fabric with great flexibility and a cotton feel. Waterproof rating: 15000mm. Breathability: 20000 g/m2/24H.
- Uses the finest microfibres to provide the touch and warmth of down yet is outstandingly water repellent. It also keeps you warm even in wet weather and dries more quickly than down. Breathable and windproof, it packs down small for ease of transport
- The most famous brand name associated with spandex. A synthetic fibre known for its exceptional elasticity, it is stronger and more durable than rubber
- Defender Stretch Expert
- Defender Rc Pro Stretch
- Primaloft insulation
- Removable hood
- Full front zip under double flap
- Underarm vents w/ reversed zips
- Removable zippered powder skirt w/non-slip band
- Lycra cuffs w/thumb loops
- Chest pocket w/waterproof zip
- Zipped chest pocket under flap
- Hand pockets and sleeve pocket w/zips under flaps
- Pre-shaped elbows.