Eider's Solden Jacket is a timeless classic, both in style and construction. Built with two-way stretch fabric that moves with you, while the intuitive body mapped insulation keeps you warm during cold winter blasts. Whether you wear this jacket as on a short weekend break or will be skiing as part of your everyday life, you'll appreciate the full list of ski features for comfort and performance, on the Solden Jacket.
|DEFENDER®:||Defender® is a technology that makes your garment 100% waterproof, 100% windproof and 100% breathable.|
- Adjustable & removable hood with Plug in System
- Zipped front opening under flap
- Underarm ventilation with dual-covered zippers
- Hand zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper
- Skipass zipped pocket under flap
- Inside zipped pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
- Knitted stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Adjustable hem with elastic drawcord
- Ergonomically shaped elbows
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.