Eider's Solden Jacket is a timeless classic, both in style and construction. Built with two-way stretch fabric that moves with you, while the intuitive body mapped insulation keeps you warm during cold winter blasts. Whether you wear this jacket as on a short weekend break or will be skiing as part of your everyday life, you'll appreciate the full list of ski features for comfort and performance, on the Solden Jacket.
|DEFENDER®:||Defender® is a technology that makes your garment 100% waterproof, 100% windproof and 100% breathable.|
- Adjustable & removable hood with Plug in System
- Zipped front opening under flap
- Underarm ventilation with dual-covered zippers
- Hand zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper
- Skipass zipped pocket under flap
- Inside zipped pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
- Knitted stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Adjustable hem with elastic drawcord
- Ergonomically shaped elbows
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.