With the loose fit and the lightweight Primaloft insulation the Eider Men's Revelstoke 2.0 Jacket is a great option for the backcounrty skier who is looking to stay warm this season but without the layers. As you'd expect, warmth, comfort and all the ski jacket features you will need are on this jacket, so you can fully focus on shredding the mountain.
Primaloft insulation provides great warmth to weight ratio and is body mapped at varying amounts throughout the jacket, to reduce bulk. Eider's Defender membrane ensures waterproofness and breathability, while back, shoulders and under arms vents help maintain a comfortable body temperature on warmer days.
- Adjustable & removable hood with Plug in System
- Zipped front opening under flap
- Underarm ventilation with dual-covered zippers
- Hand zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pockets with Aquaguard® zips
- Sleeve pocket with Aquaguard® zip
- Inside zipped pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Removable snow skirt with nonslip band and connections to the pant
- Knitted stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Adjustable hem with elastic drawcord
- Ergonomically shaped elbows
- Insulation: Primaloft Silver Eco