Updated with new fabrics, Eider Red Square Jacket combines a cool, military flavour and relaxed fit with a full range of technical features that give reliable waterproof, breathable protection and the perfect amount of insulation. Great for a day in the town or on the mountain, this versatile jacket will serve you well all winter long, making it a fantastic buy not to be missed
- Removable hood by “Plug In System”
- Full front opening with waterproof vislon zip
- Airvents under arms with zips under flaps
- Removable powder skirt with nonslip band
- Inner lining – Thermal control System
- Side zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with waterproof vislon zip
- Skipass zipped pocket
- Inside zipped and goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs by hook and loops tabs and lycra cuffs with thumbholes Adjustable hem by elasticated drawcord
- Waterproofness:10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m_/24h
- Relaxed fit
- Fabric: Defender Weave
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of our garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.