Tough, durable and fiercely reliable, the Eider Manhattan Jacket fuses strong, urban features and hardy mountain protection. With cool, contemporary detailing, a comfortable relaxed fit and classic leather embellishments, this waterproof, breathable jacket combines fashion with function to give you a high performance, fully insulated outer layer that will look as good in the city as it does on the slopes.
|Thermal Control System:||Lab researches and field studies showed up the thermal needs of each body parts, EIDER meets them with smart mix of lining and padding in order to optimize the thermal regulation whatever the intensity of the activity. This is the body mapping.|
|Relaxed fit:||A relaxed and spacious cut for more comfort.|
- Removable hood by Plug In System�
- Full front opening with waterproof vislon zip
- Airvents under arms with zips under flaps
- Removable powder skirt with nonslip band
- Side zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with waterproof vislon zip
- Skipass zipped pocket
- Inside zipped and goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs by velcros tabs and lycra cuffs with thumbholes Adjustable hem by elasticated drawcord
- Waterproofness:10,000 mm.
- Breathability :10,000 g/m_/24h.
- Relaxed fit
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.