The twill-like fabric and understated colorways of the Manhattan Jacket make it seem right at home when worn around town. But don’t be fooled, as its list of technical features also makes it a top performer on the mountain.
- Fully Adjustable and removable hood with Plug in System
- Easy Front opening with a waterproof Vislon zipper
- Underarm ventilation with dual-covered zippers
- Hand zip pockets
- Chest pocket with waterproof Vislon zipper
- Skipass zipped pocket
- Zipped inside pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable hem with elastic drawcords
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.