The Eider Jager Jacket takes inspiration from the world of mountaineering, combining highly technical features and stretch fabrics to create a versatile freeride shell that leaves plenty of room for layering in more severe conditions. Waterproof and highly breathable, the jacket is designed to fully accommodate your movements, offering comfortable flexibility when you're taking on dynamic descents, or heavy powder and accessible venting that allows you to cool down when you are on the move.
|Thermal Control System:||Lab researches and field studies showed up the thermal needs of each body parts, EIDER meets them with smart mix of lining and padding in order to optimize the thermal regulation whatever the intensity of the activity. This is the body mapping.|
|Relaxed fit:||A relaxed and spacious cut for more comfort.|
- Removable hood by Plug In System
- Full front opening with Aquaguard® zip
- Airvents under arms with 2 ways zips under flaps
- Removable powder skirt by zip with nonslip band and snaps to be hooked to the pant
- Hand zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with with Aquaguard® zip
- Sleeve pocket with Aquaguard® zip
- Inside zipped and goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with velcros tabs and adjustable hem
- Lycra cuffs
- Relaxed fit
You may also like....