The Eider Mens Jager 2.0 Jacket has been designed for the backcounry skier but with insulation a key feature in this loose fitting piece. A lightweight Primaloft insulation provides warmth and compliments the breathable panels built into the back, shoulders and under arms. The Jager has all the essential essential features such as YKKÂ® zippers and a wide range of pockets. The DefenderÂ® fabric has matte finish, while providing waterproof and breathability benefits.
- Full front opening with AquaguardÂ® zip
- Airvents under arms with 2 ways zips under flaps
- Removable powder skirt by zip with nonslip band and snaps to be hooked to the pant
- Hand zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with with AquaguardÂ® zip
- Sleeve pocket with AquaguardÂ® zip
- Inside zipped and goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs and adjustable hem
- Insulation: Primaloft Silver Migration Resistance 60gr(under mesh) + E-Loft Premium
- Lycra cuffs
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.