For those who get excited when winter sets in and the lifts start spinning, the functional Eider Men's Glencoe 3.0 Jacket is prepared to take you to the mountains in style. Body mapped insulation at three different weights, it offers excellent warmth with minimum bulk, while the soft yet strong Defender membrane provides waterproof and breathable weather protection. So whether you're enduring high winds on a slow-moving chair or going for it on a big powder day, you can comfortably ski from bell to bell. With a slightly relaxed cut and variety of sporty solids and color blocked options, the Glencoe will earn style points this year and for seasons to come.
- Fabric: Defender Motley Dull (100% polyester)
- Insulation: E-Loft (100% polyester, 150g/100g/80g)
- Fully seam taped
- Removable hood
- Airflow System
- Adjustable, removable, helmet-compatible hood with Plug In System
- 4 outer pockets (1 with exposed water-resistant zip)
- Zipped inner pocket with cable opening
- Goggles pocket with integrated lens cleaner
- Fixed stretch snow skirt with non-slip band and pant connectors
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 1,220g
You may also like....