The sleek and sophisticated Eider Men's Beaver Creek Jacket exudes class, with its high-end materials, technical construction, and refined take on color-blocking. The highest levels of weather protection are assured thanks to the Defender membrane, while the durable, full-stretch fabric and blend of PrimaLoft down and synthetic insulation offer unrivaled comfort, warmth, and a precise fit. The sleek jacket features a full list of functional ski features for performance on-mountain, while its masculine style will attract attention off the mountain.
- Main: Defender 4Way Stretch (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Panels: Defender 2Way Stretch MEN 20K (100% polyester)
- Panels: Defender Heather Stretch (61% nylon, 24% polyester, 15% elastane)
- Lining: Downproof Light Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend (70% grey goose down 90/10, 30% polyester)
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco (70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, 60g)
- 4-way stretch
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable, removable hood with Plug-In System
- 5 zipped outer pockets (3 with AquaGuard zips)
- zipped inner pocket
- goggles pocket with glass cleaner
- phone pocket
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Removable, stretch snow skirt with non-slip band
- Alpine fit
The design detail which erases a garment from your mind when passing through autumn undergrowth, which protects us when the wind ambushes us at a pass, which enhances the pleasure we feel when traveling through the mountains, in the Alps and elsewhere. This is the vision tailor Georges Ducruet had when creating Eider in 1962.
Over 50 years on and Eider is still being designed in its birth place, in the heart of the alps, Annecy. Eider fuses know how, with boldness and technology to create apparel that reflects our sporting disciplines, whilst fitting into a gentle relationship with the environment. When Eider select materials, the processes, suppliers, people and the environment, are all respected in order to obtain the finest materials.
Eider pays particular care to the detailing, cut and fit of their garments. What matters to them is that you look good and feel good, all the time, as a piece of apparel is a statement about an individual’s personality, its designer and the person who wears it, uses it, brings it to life.